BCN3D Sigma R17 3D Printer
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, service and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30 day terms with an official purchase order.
If you would like to create an account, please contact us on 1300 334 327, or at email@example.com
Want to become a reseller ?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Order Qualifies for Free Shipping! - FREE
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
BCN3D Sigma R17 Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer
The BCN3D Sigma R17 is BCN3D's reengineered flagship desktop 3D printer, known for its IDEX (Independent Dual Extruder) which allows the R17 to work in a simple yet effective way.
Print with soluble support material, multi-material and multi-color models and cut down print times by combining different nozzle sizes.
The BCN3D Sigma R17 is a professional-grade desktop-sized 3D printer especially characterized by its innovative approach to dual extrusion.
Thanks to the unique IDEX (Independent Dual Extruder) system, the Sigma is a versatile tool able to print multicolor or multimaterial, with special emphasis to the print of water-soluble supports, while minimizes the habitual downsides of dual extrusion.
In addition, the wide range of available hotends (sold separately) boosts its versatility, allowing the user to use the most suitable hotend for every project or even combine different hotends to cut down printing times or get more solid model without giving up quality.
The re-engineered version of the R17 features new cooling strategies, improved stepper drivers and a brand new capacitive touchscreen, which result in better surface quality, more reliability, lower operating sound and smoother user experience.
- Architecture: IDEX
- Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Print Volume: 210mm x 297mm x 210mm
- Extruders: 2
- Nozzle diameter: 0.40mm
- Heated Bed: PCB
- Screen: Full Color Capacitive Touchscreen
- Electronics: BCN3D Electronics v1.0. Independent Stepper Drivers
- Firmware: BCN3D Sigma - Marlin
- Supported files: gcode
- Operating Sound: 50 dBA
- Connectivity: SD (autonomous operation) / USB
- Certifications: CE / FCC
- Layer Height: 0.45 - 0.5 (depending on the nozzle diameter)
- Positioning Resolution (X/Y/Z): 1.25 µm / 1.25 µm / 1 µm
- Operating Temperature: 15 ºC - 35 ºC
- Maximum extruder temperature: 290 ºC
- Maximum printing temperature: 280 ºC
- Maximum hot bed temperature: 100 ºC
- Support material: PVA for PLA /HIPS for ABS
- Filament diameter: 2,85 ± 0,05 mm
- Compatible Materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, TPU, Nylon, Co-polyesters, HIPS, TPU, Specials
- Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3,6-1,3A, 50-60Hz
- Output: 24V DC, 13A
- Power consumption: 240W
|Unit Of Measure||ea|