BuildTak 212 x 300 mm For BCN3D Sigma
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, service and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30 day terms with an official purchase order.
If you would like to create an account, please contact us on 1300 334 327, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to become a reseller ?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
Toll 1kg Express Bag - $11.00
Want it yesterday ? This option is the fastest way to get your order delivered, with online tracking. (not available for PO Boxes). Delivery is usually 1-2 business days.
$10 Flat Rate Shipping - $10.00
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
Product Detail and Information
BuildTak is a thin, durable plastic sheet that adheres to the print bed of FFF (fused filament fabrication) 3D printers to provide an ideal surface for 3D printing. It replaces the need for blue masking tape and/or polyimide films such as Kapton. Composed of high quality, heat-resistant raw materials, BuildTak provides a stable build platform for 3D printed objects to adhere to while allowing for a clean, easy removal of completed builds.
BuildTak Offers The Following Benefits
- Works great with ABS, PLA and more without the need to change the surface. And no more pretreatments such as hairspray or acetone slurry!
- Easy installation to the bare print bed and clean removal without adhesive residue.
- Durable and with optimal care can last for many hours of use while providing extended protection to the original print bed surface.
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and the build surface for the duration of the print while preventing curling. When builds are complete, the 3D printed object can be cleanly removed with minimal prying or scraping.
- Patent-pending heat resistant composition, developed to withstand the typical temperatures used on heated print beds (i.e. 110-125C). With safety in mind, BuildTak is composed of raw materials that are UL flame rated.
- BuildTak sheets can feature custom graphics and branding.
- BuildTak Just Works!
Great item and great deliveryBy: hugo r. on 9 June 2017Great item and great delivery
Brilliant very easy to useBy: Roger W. on 19 May 2017Brilliant very easy to use will buy some extra sheets soon.
Great product, holds prints firmlyBy: KONRAD H. on 1 April 2017Great product, holds prints firmly to bed. I print mainly ABS. Now I print without raft
Amazing stuff, have never hadBy: Daniel E. on 22 March 2017Amazing stuff, have never had an issue with bed adhesion since switching to the buildtak, makes the process of getting prints setup and started a LOT faster. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Great product,and excellent service.By: Deborah H. on 7 March 2017Great product,and excellent service.