BuildTak 330 x 340 mm For Raise3D N2
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, service and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30 day terms with an official purchase order.
If you would like to create an account, please contact us on 1300 334 327, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to become a reseller ?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
Toll 1kg Express Bag - $11.00
Want it yesterday ? This option is the fastest way to get your order delivered, with online tracking. (not available for PO Boxes). Delivery is usually 1-2 business days.
$10 Flat Rate Shipping - $10.00
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
Product Detail and Information
BuildTak is a thin, durable plastic sheet that adheres to the print bed of FFF (fused filament fabrication) 3D printers to provide an ideal surface for 3D printing. It replaces the need for blue masking tape and/or polyimide films such as Kapton. Composed of high quality, heat-resistant raw materials, BuildTak provides a stable build platform for 3D printed objects to adhere to while allowing for a clean, easy removal of completed builds.
BuildTak Offers The Following Benefits
- Works great with ABS, PLA and more without the need to change the surface. And no more pretreatments such as hairspray or acetone slurry!
- Easy installation to the bare print bed and clean removal without adhesive residue.
- Durable and with optimal care can last for many hours of use while providing extended protection to the original print bed surface.
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and the build surface for the duration of the print while preventing curling. When builds are complete, the 3D printed object can be cleanly removed with minimal prying or scraping.
- Patent-pending heat resistant composition, developed to withstand the typical temperatures used on heated print beds (i.e. 110-125C). With safety in mind, BuildTak is composed of raw materials that are UL flame rated.
- BuildTak sheets can feature custom graphics and branding.
- BuildTak Just Works!
As described. Arrived in reasonableBy: Peter L. on 16 July 2017As described. Arrived in reasonable time.
ABS really does stick toBy: Martin B. on 3 January 2015ABS really does stick to this stuff well! So well, in fact, that as the part cooled my glass bed cracked. I'll be sure to print with raft for parts with large footprints in future.
Very sticky. I could notBy: Robert P. on 31 December 2014Very sticky. I could not remove the bronzefill PLA without breaking the print. May be good for ABS.
The best thing since slice breadBy: anthony.leske.9 on 3 September 2014These BuildTak printer beds should be sold with every printer! No need to put glue down before printing PLA parts and I have turned the heated bed off as well saving time and electricity.