Z-Temp Hot End
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, service and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30 day terms with an official purchase order.
If you would like to create an account, please contact us on 1300 334 327, or at email@example.com
Want to become a reseller ?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Order Qualifies for Free Shipping! - FREE
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
Toll 1kg Express Bag - $11.00
Want it yesterday ? This option is the fastest way to get your order delivered, with online tracking. (not available for PO Boxes). Delivery is usually 1-2 business days.
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
Z-Temp Hot End
While the Z-Temp™ alone enables printing with some new materials, there are still many that just will not extrude with the Zortrax hot end. The ZT-HE is a direct replacement for the standard Zortrax V1 or V2 hot end which installs in minutes and allows easy printing of most filaments available today.
- Effortlessly print with virtually any PLA or PLA+PHA material. No more clicking extruder motor! Verbatim, eSun, PolyPlus, Makerbot, JustPLA, ColorFabb, BronzeFill, and many more - they all extrude "like butter", at the manufacturers' recommended temperatures! In fact, we have not found any PLA, PLA/PHA, or lignin-based filament that does not extrude well with the ZT-HE.
- Print with flexible filaments. Yes, you read that right - you can now print with PolyFlex, Sainsmart TPU, WillowFlex, and other flexible filaments!
- Accepts standard MK8 nozzles. Available at low cost everywhere, the savings in nozzle costs alone will quickly pay for your ZT-HE!
- Includes two extra nozzles. The ZT-HE is supplied fully assembled with a 0.4mm nozzle, and we also include one 0.3mm and one 0.5mm nozzle for your experimenting pleasure. All nozzles are stamped with their size.
- Installs in Minutes. The ZT-HE is a direct replacement for the standard Zortrax™ V1 or V2 hot end. Simply remove the stock hot end, swap over the heater and thermocouple, and pop in the ZT-HE.
- Works with ABS. The ZT-HE contains a PTFE tube rated up to 260ºC. Replacement tubing is easily installed, and we include enough for three replacements in the unlikely event it is needed.
- Block and feed tube are precision-machined and assembled in the USA
Great product. Beautiful prints. DeliveredBy: Nigel B. on 28 May 2017Great product. Beautiful prints. Delivered Speedily. Thanks Jamie!
Great product and very fastBy: Evan M. on 5 April 2017Great product and very fast service. I vary between the V2 hotend and the Z-Temp Hotend depending on material, ABS or PLA.