While Z-Temp’s patent-pending ColorTemp display is great for keeping tabs on your extruder, even from across a room, sometimes you really want to know its exact temperature. For that, there’s Z-LCD!
Z-LCD plugs into Z-Temp’s monitor output and reads the signal directly from the M200’s thermocouple conditioning circuit on the extruder PCB. Temperature is displayed to within ±0.5ºC accuracy, exclusive of thermocouple and extruder PCB error. Its tilting mount adjusts for optimum viewing angle for most workspace configurations.
- Displays extruder temperature from 50 - 400ºC
- Attaches in seconds with magnets and plugs into your Z-Temp's monitor output port.
- Tilting mount for adjustable viewing angle
- Automatic power control
- Accuracy: ±0.5ºC
- Precision: 0.5ºC
- Update rate: every 2 sec (0.5Hz)
- Battery Type: CR2032 Lithium
- Battery Life: 1 year minimum
- Weight: 25g
Note: Z-LCD requires Z-Temp™ extruder temperature control