Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, service and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30 day terms with an official purchase order.
If you would like to create an account, please contact us on 1300 334 327, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to become a reseller ?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
Your Order Qualifies for Free Shipping! - FREE
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
Toll 3kg Express Bag - $13.00
Want it yesterday ? This option is the fastest way to get your order delivered, with online tracking. (not available for PO Boxes). Delivery is usually 1-2 business days.
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
- Post-Processing Machine : Polymaker Polysher is a post-processing machine designed for polishing the extrusion-based FDM/FFF 3D printed parts with PolySmooth to achieve a shining, layer-free surface finish.
- Safe & Easy To Use: No heating is involved - The nebulizer technology requires only a very small reservoir - It is a liquid-phase polishing rather than vapour-phase polishing process. All electronic components are properly sealed, and no spark can be generated inside the chamber. Placing it on your desk, simply twisting the dial to set the time, the post-process will start and end automatically.
- Low Costs: The Polysher is not only affordable but its running cost is incredibly low too. Isopropyl alcohol (also known as isopropanol) or Ethanol are both suitable. You can choose whatever is more easily available for you.
- NOT A 3D Printer: the Polysher is NOT a 3D printer. You still need a extrusion-based, FDM/FFF 3D printer in order to use our new products. Specifically, PolySmooth is a new filament that you can print with your 3D printer, just like how you print with your PLA. Once the printing is done, you can post-process your printed objects in the Polysher to obtain the amazing surface finish.
Nebulized Aerosol Polishing
Isopropanol or ethanol, 70% or above [90% or higher recommended]
10 – 30 min typical (depending on part size)
230 x 270 x 370 mm
Maximum Polishable Part Size:
Up to a 150 mm (diameter) x 180 mm (height) cylinder
15 – 32 °C
0 – 38 °C
100 – 240 V, 2A max, 50/60 Hz
*Please note that the Isopropyl alcohol or ethanol is NOT included. We also don’t sell Isopropyl alcohol or ethanol but his can be found online or in hardware stores