Simplify3D® Software 4.0
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, service and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30 day terms with an official purchase order.
If you would like to create an account, please contact us on 1300 334 327, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to become a reseller ?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
Your Order Qualifies for Free Shipping! - FREE
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
Toll 1kg Express Bag - $13.00
Want it yesterday ? This option is the fastest way to get your order delivered, with online tracking. (not available for PO Boxes). Delivery is usually 1-2 business days.
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
Simplify3D® 4.0 Software
ALL-IN-ONE 3D PRINTING SOFTWARE
The Simplify3D Software suite contains everything you need to begin making parts on your new 3D printer. Import your digital models, select your pre-configured settings, and generate your G-Code instructions in seconds. View an animated preview of your build sequence and start your print knowing that you’ve optimized your model for the best possible print quality!
UNMATCHED PRINT CAPABILITIES
Unlock stunning print possibilities with these revolutionary features
- Intelligent support structures – You control where breakaway support structures are placed. Use mouse clicks to add or delete supports according to your preferences. Save print time, save material, and optimize your final part with supports that break away easily and cleanly. A must-have for large complex prints!
- Variable slice settings – Apply different slicing settings within the same part, such as a 40% infill base and a 15% infill top. You can also vary layer height, speed, temperature, or any other setting to achieve incredible print quality. This feature is also very helpful for testing and calibration – apply one setting every 10mm and then evaluate the final part to determine your optimum print settings. This is a great way to find-tune your printer capabilities.
- Animated print preview – View a fast-forward virtual animation of your model being constructed. Precise views allow you to view layer-by-layer or line-by-line. This detailed view of the build process allows you to identify improvement areas before you begin printing filament.
- Advanced multi-part printing - Add models of your choice and allow the software to arrange parts to maximize your print bed capacity. You can also apply different settings for different models that are located on the same build platform. For example, if you print 3 parts at once, you can choose the settings that will optimize the print quality of each part. The special multi-part printing mode optimizes how often the printer moves between different parts to improve print quality and save printing time. We simplify complex multi-part printing.
Fine outline, thick infill – new feature! Apply this setting to save time when you are using very fine exterior layer heights. You can print 3 very fine 0.1mm outline layers while you print 1 thick 0.3mm infill layer. It only takes one mouse click to activate this feature and it can save hours of printing time yet still deliver a part with fine quality exterior detailing.Complete control over the start point seam – new feature! This new feature that makes a huge difference in print quality by controlling the start point location for each layer. Many people refer to the residue of a start point as a “zit” that is left on your part. Now you can choose between 3 options that control the start point location. 1) Make the start points completely random to help make a nice smooth exterior; 2) Optimize all start points for the fastest printing speed (and typically the least oozing between layers); or 3) Align all the start points to a specific location – this is one of our new favorites! For example, if I was printing 4 different parts, I could choose a different start point location for each part and hide transition marks in an unused area of each part.
Best of all, Simplify3D Software is specifically tuned for use with your new 3D printer. It already contains all the pre-configured settings you need to start printing quickly and easily. Take your printing experience to the next level and get started with Simplify3D Software today!
For more information visit: http://www.simplify3d.com/
Detailed software information is found at: http://www.simplify3d.com/software/
The product is an electronic download that is emailed immediately following your purchase.
The software is cross platform and can be installed on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux systems.
System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor, 2GB or more of RAM. Windows XP or greater, Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater. OpenGL 2.0 capable system.
Such a huge improvement over the free slicer thatBy: Marc M. on 17 October 2015This software offers so much control over so many aspects of the print and slice. It is superior in so many ways over Flashprint (Flashforge software), the 2 prints I have done, since installing it, came out perfectly, and the supports and rafts came off so easily and completely, I'm just blown away. The second part had complex faces and even an exterior M32x2 thread and the printer spat it out as I originally designed it to. Awesome. Simplify3D is indeed a must have in your maker arsenal. Get it now.
Great software at a greatBy: Bevan P. on 4 June 2015Great software at a great price. Totally worth it.