ColorFabb Bamboofill 0.6kg
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
If you’re looking for something special in your filament portfolio then consider our bambooFill filament. About 80% colorfabb PLA and 20% recycled bamboofibres. Your prints will look absolutely amazing and your 3d printer cave will smell like a woodshop! Check out learn.colorfabb.com for a tutorial and slicer profiles on how to print with bambooFill.
- The filament and printed object have good mechanical properties. The filament is reasonably ductile and will not snap during regular handling. It feeds well in bowden and direct drive extruders.
- The color is stable over a range of temperatures. This material will not change color by increasing or decreasing temperature.
- The added filler gives the material a lot of melt strength, so bridging is excellent. This same property also allows the material to be heat smoothed after printing.
- The printed object immediately has full strength after printing just like a regular PLA print. No post-print curing time is required.
- The filler content results in nearly zero warpage or shrinkage of the part. The makes dimensional stability and build plate adhesion excellent.
- This material is provided on a spool! Standard spool is a minimum of 600 grams of filament.
- It is available in 1.75mm and 2.85 (3mm) and can be printed with a 0.4mm or larger nozzle.