Taulman PCTPE Nylon 0.45kg
or 4 payments of $5.50 with Info
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, service and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30 day terms with an official purchase order.
If you would like to create an account, please contact us on 1300 334 327, or at email@example.com
Want to become a reseller ?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll 1kg Express Bag - $13.00
Want it yesterday ? This option is the fastest way to get your order delivered, with online tracking. (not available for PO Boxes). Delivery is usually 1-2 business days.
$10 Flat Rate Shipping - $10.00
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
- Prints on bowdens or direct drive extruder
- Print temperature = 230C
- Low shrinkage = prints on glass with a 50% water/PVA glaze heated to 40C
- Super Layer to layer bonding that allows for single perimeter walls to be folded along thread axis.
- Takes on any acid based color dye (RITT) very fast = 5 min @ 140F
- Takes on acid based antimicrobial coatings for footwear and prosthetics.
- Color = Bright White/reflective Nylon surface
- Tensile PSI = 5,043
- Modulus PSI = 10,954
- Elongation @ Break = 497%+
- As smooth to the touch as any wearable nylon
- Compatible with the UP/Afinia printers
Chemically resistance to = Alcohols, Resins+MEK, Oils, Acetone, Most all Alkaline, most 2 part Casting Compounds.
618 is Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Great Flexible filamentBy: Ben Lyons on 27 May 2020Really happy with the PCTPE that i bought. Really tough filament which is nice and flexible too. Will be buying again.
PCTPE is a strong, flexibleBy: Jeff P. on 23 November 2016PCTPE is a strong, flexible nylon that is far easier to print with than the 645 and even 910. It only warps slightly, but often returns to the original shape after it cools down. We print at 250-245 on a 65 degree cardpaper bed. It also feeds flawlessly through our very basic extruder wheels, where other filaments won't.
I bought Polymax and itBy: Muhammad A. on 15 January 2015I bought Polymax and it was fantastic, havent tested this material yet though lol. But 5 star service to the very attentive owner of the site.