Taulman PCTPE Nylon 0.45kg
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
Taulman PCTPE Nylon
A Plasticized Copolyamide TPE that is extremely flexible yet durable and strong. It is a TPE and nylon based material designed to be both highly flexible, yet retain the durability of nylons. PCTPE has a lower printing temperature than other taulman nylons and easily prints on any FDM/FFF 3D printer at only 225˚C – 230˚C. While extremely flexible the nylon ensures 1.75mm line is no problem for direct drive or bowdens feed systems.
- Prints on bowdens or direct drive extruder
- Print temperature = 230C
- Low shrinkage = prints on glass with a 50% water/PVA glaze heated to 40C
- Super Layer to layer bonding that allows for single perimeter walls to be folded along thread axis.
- Takes on any acid based color dye (RITT) very fast = 5 min @ 140F
- Takes on acid based antimicrobial coatings for footwear and prosthetics.
- Color = Bright White/reflective Nylon surface
- Tensile PSI = 5,043
- Modulus PSI = 10,954
- Elongation @ Break = 497%+
- As smooth to the touch as any wearable nylon
- Compatible with the UP/Afinia printers
Chemically resistance to = Alcohols, Resins+MEK, Oils, Acetone, Most all Alkaline, most 2 part Casting Compounds.
618 is Manufactured in the U.S.A.
PCTPE is a strong, flexibleBy: Jeff P. on 23 November 2016PCTPE is a strong, flexible nylon that is far easier to print with than the 645 and even 910. It only warps slightly, but often returns to the original shape after it cools down. We print at 250-245 on a 65 degree cardpaper bed. It also feeds flawlessly through our very basic extruder wheels, where other filaments won't.
I bought Polymax and itBy: Muhammad A. on 15 January 2015I bought Polymax and it was fantastic, havent tested this material yet though lol. But 5 star service to the very attentive owner of the site.