Z-Temp Temperature Control
or 4 payments of $56.24 with Info
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, service and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30 day terms with an official purchase order.
If you would like to create an account, please contact us on 1300 334 327, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to become a reseller ?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
Your Order Qualifies for Free Shipping! - FREE
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
Toll 1kg Express Bag - $13.00
Want it yesterday ? This option is the fastest way to get your order delivered, with online tracking. (not available for PO Boxes). Delivery is usually 1-2 business days.
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
Z-Temp Temperature Control
Take full advantage of the power and versatility of your Zortrax 3-D printer and print the materials you want to print, including PLA, PLA+PHA, PolyMax™, Polywood™, EasyWood™, Woodfill™, Bronzefill™, Taulman3D, Carbon-Fiber, generic ABS, polycarbonate, and more!
- Achieve strength, freedom from warpage, flexibility, material and color selection unattainable with Zortrax materials.
- Extrusion temperature adjustable from 110º to 325ºC.
- Includes Bed heat control
- Exclusive ColorTemp™ display shows real-time extruder temperature at a glance, even from across the room!
- Plug 'n Play - installs in minutes with no permanent modifications to the printer
- Heater activity monitor shows you what the printer's PID loop is doing at all times.
- Extrusion temperature is adjustable "on-the-fly" during printing.
- No need to re-slice just to change extrusion temperature.
- Highly accurate, precision electronics: typical error < ±1ºC, maximum ±2ºC.
- Temperature monitor output - connect to a voltmeter to read actual hot-end temperature
New for 2016!
- Full compatibility with M200® firmware 1.0.5 and Z-Suite 1.7x and earlier.
- Four position bed heat control. Settings for 30-35º, 40-45º, 50-55º, and full (65-70º).
- Four switch selectable extrusion temperature ranges.
- Front visibility for the extruder heating monitor.
- Keyed front connector eliminates the possibility of misalignment.
The Z-Temp™ is made in the USA and is FCC, CE, and RoHS compliant.