Colorfabb Varioshore Natural TPU 55A - 92A 1.75mm
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, services and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30-day terms with an official purchase order.
Want to become a reseller?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
$10 Flat Rate Shipping - $10.00
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
TNT/DHL - Next Day Express Domestic - $10.00
1 day delivery! Please note Business address only. Residential addresses will incur a fee.
Free pick-up from store - FREE
Free pick-up from '781 High St, Reservoir VIC 3073', between 9am and 5pm
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
ColorFabb VarioShore TPU - Innovative 3D Printing Material
ColorFabb VarioShore TPU is an innovative 3D printing material that stands out for its unique features. By utilizing the same foaming technology as LW-PLA, ColorFabb has created a TPU material with reduced weight and density, variable shore hardness, and a soft touch. The density of the material can be varied by adjusting temperature and material throughput, allowing users to create 3D prints with different densities and haptics.
When printed at temperatures between 200-250°C, varioShore TPU will expand to 1.4-1.6 times its original volume, resulting in a density of 0.7-0.9 g/cm³. This reduces the need for high material flow rates, resulting in soft and flexible 3D prints. On the other hand, printing at temperatures between 190-200°C will not result in foaming, creating a different haptic and harder prints compared to foamed samples.
Developed in collaboration with Lubrizol, varioShore TPU is ideal for 3D printing insoles and cosplay parts. It has a variable shore hardness range from 55A to 92A, allowing for versatility in your 3D printing projects.
- Material: Colorfabb varioShore TPU
- Diameter Tolerance: ± 0.1 mm
- Density: 1,2-1,3 g/cm3
- Glass Transition Temperature: -20C
- Adviced 3D printing temperature 190C-250C
- Adviced 3d print speed 20-30 mm/s
- Advised Heated bed 20-40C
- Cooling fan - Use the least amount of cooling when maximum foaming is required. For better overhang performance use 50-100% cooling. We advise our community to use standard TPU settings as a base setting for developing your own pre-sets. Make sure the distance between nozzle and platform is not too small, especially if the material is being foamed while printing, the pressure will need to be released from the hot-end to prevent clogging and feeder issues.
At 3D Printer Gear, we have been supporting Australian businesses with our top-notch 3D printing equipment and services since 2012. With over 25 years of collective experience in 3D printing, we are not just a supplier of 3D printers but also a partner in your journey towards successful 3D printing projects. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and expertise in the field make us the ideal partner for all your 3D printing needs.