All products sold by 3DPrinterGear are brand new, unless specified otherwise, and are manufactured to meet the highest industry standards. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Products are shipped F.O.B. (Freight On Board) and become the sole property of the purchaser upon delivery to the specified shipping agent. For shipping damage, customers should file claim to their carrier immediately. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to 3DPrinterGear within 24 hours. All packages will be shipped the following business day. Because of the nature of the Internet, online ordering your purchase from 3DPrinterGear acknowledges that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. All brands and product names mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported prior to shipping.
- Brand name items may be returned for a replacement or a complete refund.
- All returned parts may be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by 3DPrinterGear, testing facility or by a third party authorized by 3DPrinterGear . Upon the explained test(s) results, nondefective items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Defective return does not include returns for incompatibility.
- 3DPrinterGear reserves the right to replace defective parts or to issue a refund if 3DPrinterGear sees more fit.
- There are no refunds for shipping.
This warranty does not cover: installation or service of product; conditions resulting from consumer mishandling such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration; all plastic surfaces and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use; products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible; products rented to others.
There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. 3DPrinterGear shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above.