ColorFabb Woodfill 0.6kg
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
ColorFabb woodfill is a new type of wood filament for 3D printing. It consists of 30% pinewood in a binder of colorFabb PLA/PHA. It is very different from wood filaments that are on the market now.
- The filament and printed object have good mechanical properties. The filament is reasonably ductile and will not snap during regular handling. It feeds well in bowden and direct drive extruders.
- The color is stable over a range of temperatures. This material will not change color by increasing or decreasing temperature.
- The added filler gives the material a lot of melt strength, so bridging is excellent. This same property also allows the material to be heat smoothed after printing.
- The printed object immediately has full strength after printing just like a regular PLA print. No post-print curing time is required.
- The filler content results in nearly zero warpage or shrinkage of the part. The makes dimensional stability and build plate adhesion excellent.
- This material is provided on a spool! Standard spool is a minimum of 600 grams of filament.
- It is available in 1.75mm and 2.85 (3mm) and can be printed with a 0.4mm or larger nozzle.
Very brittle, does not retractBy: Paul R. on 12 June 2016Very brittle, does not retract at all well.... Hard to print consistently...seems to change during the print, even the colour changes... Lots of extruded nozzle clogging (on outside), then smears it all over the rest of the print. When it does extrude nicely the prints are good except lots of whiskers as the retraction is so bad on this filament... Such a shame...
I have not received theBy: Sean H. on 2 April 2015I have not received the product. Where is it?
The service was excellent iBy: David Q. on 10 September 2014The service was excellent i have had some difficulty getting the material to work in the printer as smoothly as normal plastics. But i have a feeling that will be about getting the right temperature etc. It is a nice product though!