FREE 1KG FILAMENT + BED ADHESION SPRAY + FREE POSTAGE
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, services and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30-day terms with an official purchase order.
Want to become a reseller?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Order Qualifies for Free Shipping! - FREE
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
Free pick-up from store - FREE
Free pick-up from '781 High St, Reservoir VIC 3073', between 9am and 5pm
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
KINGROON KP3S 3.0 AUSTRALIA
CURRENTLY ON DISPLAY IN OUR SHOWROOM - COME AND TAKE A LOOK
- FREE 1KG PLA+ FILAMENT (valued at $29.95)
- FREE ADHESIVE SPRAY (valued at $24.95)
- FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
If you're looking to purchase the Prusa Mini or the Creality Ender 3 then you should seriously consider the Kingroon KP3S 3D printer is the most affordable and highest quality 3D printer currently available on the market today.
Kingroon's most affordable machine (at only $290) comes packed full of features, produces crisp print quality straight out of the box and takes only 3 assembly steps before it's up and running. Built of quality mechanical components including linear rails in the X and Y axis, a quality coupling in the Z, titan-style extruder and a magnetic, flexible build plate. The Kingroon KP3S makes for an amazing first machine or a welcome addition to the ever-growing print farm.
See some of the amazing reviews the Kingroon KP3S has received with some even comparing it to a higher quality Prusa Mini or Ender 3 for half the price point.
- Either my standards are trash or the Kingroon KP3S is an amazing 3D printer
- All3DP Kingroon KP3S 3.0 review
- Kingroon KP3S Detailed Review
- 3D Printing Professor - Kingroon KP3S (YouTube Review)
- Build Volume: 180mm x 180mm x 180mm
- Linear rails in the X and Y axis for smooth movement
- 95% preassembled with only 3 steps and 4 screws to install
- Removeable, magnetic flex-bed
- Heated bed up to 100°C
- Extruder up to 260°C
- Direct drive, titan-style extruder makes for extreme precision
- Tools and accessories included with preconfigured slicing software