NEW Peopoly Phenom Forge 3D Printer
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, service and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30 day terms with an official purchase order.
If you would like to create an account, please contact us on 1300 334 327, or at email@example.com
Want to become a reseller ?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free pick-up from store - FREE
Free pick-up from '781 High St, Reservoir VIC 3073', between 9am and 5pm
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
New Peopoly Phenom Forge 3D Printer
Expected Stock mid-June 2022
Introducing Forge, a production-grade large-format MSLA printer built for workshops and factories. It is powered by the all-new Vlare Core controller with features that will make printing easier, faster, and more accurate.
Here is an introduction video for Forge:
- Build Volume 288 x 163 x 350mm
- High Contrast (500nit) 6K Monochrome Panel for even better resolution and excellent life span.
- Vlare Core controller board with Open File Format support and onboard EMMC storage
- Build-In masking function for more even light distribution
- Slicer options: Lychee Slicer, Tango Voxeldance, and Vlare Slicer
- WiFi and Infrared Camera for remote monitoring and management
- Temperature-Controlled vat for more consistent printing
- Fleet management functions for print farm
- Advanced Parallel LED for higher resolution
- More power-efficient, less fan noise design with UL Certified power source.
- Highly customizable with add-ons like air duct vent, chamber heater, LED strip, and more.
- All new nylon-like tough resin to work with Forge printer
Forge is shipped in two boxes and requires 30-60 minutes of assembling to connect the top and the bottom part of the printer. The assembling does not require any special tools or soldering.
For users who print for productions, speed and ease of use are often as important as resolution if not more so. The flat build plate allows for quick removal and cleaning, unlike a perforated plate. The heated vat ensures printing consistency and avoids reprint that costs time and money. Users can swap a new film or a new panel in under 20 minutes instead of an hour. And most components can be accessed by removing one panel for quick maintenance.
- Printer Size: 470x 360x 640mm
- Print volume: 288 x 163 x 350mm
- Resolution: 50 um
- Technology: MSLA 3D Printing
- Printer Size: MSLA 3D Printing
- Vat Volume: 2.5 kg
- Physical Weight: 30KG
- Shipping Weight: 43KG
- Panel Lifespan: 1200 hours on average using recommended resin and settings
Best investment I have madeBy: Daniel on 20 November 2020All round great printer!!! I have run 3 litres through it within that space of 1 week and it has performed perfectly!!!
Peopoly PhenomBy: Tristan Lucas on 12 July 2020When I initially called Jamie looking for information about the Phenom, he was very helpful and his service convinced me that this was the right printer for my needs. When the printer did arrive, there was some slight damage during shipping, but Jamie was quick to help remedy the situation and sent me a replacement part straight away. The printer is fantastic - from small scale to large, it is easy to operate and get stuck into printing. The menu systems are easy to navigate and the steps to get setup are easy to follow. Print quality is as good as I've seen in any MSLA.