Peopoly UV Curing Station for SLA
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, services and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30-day terms with an official purchase order.
Want to become a reseller?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
Free pick-up from store - FREE
Free pick-up from '781 High St, Reservoir VIC 3073', between 9am and 5pm
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
Peopoly UV Curing Station
This is a DIY kit and requires assembly
The Peopoly Curing Box is designed to cure large parts printed in SLA resin up to 35 x 35 x 50cm. It has a powerful 405nm UV LED fixture and a timer.
- UV energy level: 10mW/cm2 on average, variable by height,
- Maximum Curing Size：350 x 350 x 500 mm
- Ability to cure large models or multiple smaller models to increase production efficiency.
- Integrated 405nm integrated UV lamp beads for maximum curing potential
- Highly efficient with savings up to 80% less electricity consumption compared with traditional mercury lamps.
- Integrated reflective sheets that significantly increase the light utilization rate and increase UV light coverage
- Simple to operate with adjustable curing times
- Works with commonly available turning table.