2023 Prusa Bear MK4 3D Printer - Assembled
Next Gen, Fast, WiFi, Touchscreen!
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, services and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30-day terms with an official purchase order.
Want to become a reseller?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
Your Order Qualifies for Free Shipping! - FREE
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
Free pick-up from store - FREE
Free pick-up from '781 High St, Reservoir VIC 3073', between 9am and 5pm
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
2023 Prusa Bear MK4 3D Printer
The improved version of the Original Prusa i3MK3S+ Manufactured, assembled and fully calibrated locally in Australia!
FREE 14-DAY TRIAL PERIOD:
If you're not in love with this printer within 14 days, simply package it up and send it back for a full refund !!
FREE UPGRADE TO HIGH FLOW NOZZLE FOR FAST PRINTING
FREE 2x 1kg ROLLS OF HIGH QUALITY PLA+
FREE 100ML BED ADHESION SPRAY
FREE ANTI-VIBRATION RUBBER MAT
FREE 1 YEAR WARRANTY
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
CHOOSE THE COLOUR OF YOUR PRINTED PARTS - BLACK, WHITE, SILVER, TRANSPARENT, RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, LIGHT BLUE, BLUE, PURPLE, VIOLET, PINK, BROWN, GLOW BLUE, GLOW GREEN, BLACK CARBON FIBRE, NYLON MJF OR EVEN 3D PRINTED ALUMINIUM!
Introducing the next generation of Prusa with over 10 years of revisions, modifications and design improvements, the Prusa BEAR MK4 takes what makes the i3 MK3S+ so reliable and pushes the boundaries into next-gen printing
Prusa Bear frame upgrade improves the stiffness and reliability of the Original Prusa i3 MK3S+ and allows for fasting prints, increased precision, easier maintenance and opens the door to more customisations.
The Prusa Bear MK4 offers the following advantages:
- Rigid frame and upgraded components make for a solid printer
- Modified with Klipper Firmware with 10,000mm/s^s acceleration and 200mm/s print speeds
- WiFi for wireless connectivity
- Print area bed levelling so you don't have to bed level the entire bed for one small print
- 3:1 geared extruder makes for super fast and super strong printing capabilities
- Light bar installed for full visibility
- Super silent
- Highly customisable
- Easier to maintain and customise
- Open source with a powerful community
- Fully compatible with PrusaSlicer
- Upgrade it to perform the function that you need (high temp enclosure, printing in flexible material, printing at high speeds etc)
- Australian support from a team with over 15 years of combined experience available all day, every day to answer any questions
We're so confident you will love this printer that you can make a purchase, use it for up to 2 weeks and if for any reason you feel that it doesn't meet your needs then bring it back for a full refund. You could have a project due and only need to print one thing, it could be too distracting, the wife might not like it etc etc whatever the reason is, as long as you bring it back within 14 days you'll get a full refund. That's how confident we are that you will love the printer and the support we provide.
Limited stock available
|Build Volume||25×21×21 cm (9.84"×8.3"×8.3")|
|Layer height||0.05 - 0.35 mm|
|Nozzle||0.4mm high flow CHT nozzle|
|Automatic Bed Levelling||Yes, 7x7 mesh only over print area|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm|
|Supported materials||Wide range of thermoplastics, including PLA, PETG, ASA, ABS, PC (Polycarbonate), CPE, PVA/BVOH, PVB, HIPS, PP (Polypropylene), Flex, nGen, Nylon, Carbon filled, Woodfill and other filled materials.|
|Max travel speed||5000+ mm/s|
|Max nozzle temperature||300 °C|
|Max heatbed temperature||120 °C|
|Extruder||Direct Drive 3:1 Geared Extruder, Bondtech gears, E3D V6 hotend|
|Print surface||Removable magnetic steel sheets (smooth, textured and satin available)|
|Printer dimensions (without spool)||7 kg, 50×55×40 cm|
|Power consumption||PLA settings: 80W / ABS settings: 120W|
FULL FEATURE LIST (JULY 2023)
- Firmware: Klipper
- Controller: EINSY RAMBo 8-bit board with Trinamic 2130 drivers (256 microstepping), co-developed with Ultimachine, sensorless homing for X and Y axes
- Mesh Bed Leveling: Advanced high-quality SuperPINDA sensor (Super Prusa INDuction Autoleveling sensor)
- Print sheet profiles: Firmware supports print sheet profiles to store Live Z calibration data to enable quick switching between different print sheets.
- Filament sensor: IR sensor built-in, supports filament auto-loading. Print pauses when filament runs out.
- Power Panic: Hardware-based, single G-code line accuracy
- Ethernet connection: via Raspberry Pi (optional)
- Wi-Fi connection: via Raspberry Pi (optional)
- Advanced sensors: 3 thermistors, fans RPM monitoring, SuperPINDA
- Calibration: Automatic, Mesh Bed Leveling, SelfTest
- Print medium: SD card (16 GB card included)
- Firmware update: via PC (USB cable)
- PSU: PSU with hardware-based power panic installed (resume print)
- Advanced features: Automatic filament loading, steel sheet profiles, Octoprint compatibility and more
LIST OF IMPROVEMENTS FROM THE Original Prusa i3 MK3S+ (20th October 2022)
- New P-fan duct for more efficient cooling
- Dual spool holder with filament guide and filament holder
- 4020 aluminium extrusions which span the entire footprint for superior rigidity
- Updated filament assembly for ease of maintenance
- X-axis and Y-axis now have belt tensioners
- All hotends come with a silicone sock
- Nickel-plated copper nozzle 0.4mm included
- 7x7 mesh bed levelling
- Extruder motor heatsink to improve motor performance
Below are reference guides to the printer and how it is assembled. All mechanical parts, components and software comes open-source giving you the freedom and flexibility to tinker with the printer as you decide. The Prusa BEAR MK3S+ comes fully assembled, calibrated and runs a 24-hour print prior to dispatch. The printer is capable of self-adjusting and modifying the movement to suit any deformations that may have occurred during the build. Haribo gummy bears included :)
Why buy printers from "3D PRINTER GEAR"?
Since 2012, 3D Printer Gear is Australia's leading supplier of 3D printers, filaments, resins, and 3D scanners to Australian businesses, schools and hobbyists.
We are passionate about 3D printing Australia and the limitless opportunities additive manufacturing can provide to everybody. All our products go through rigorous testing in our in-house 3D printing farm before they are listed on our website so you also gain expert advice on 3D printing setup calibration and techniques.
From the home user working on their latest invention, mining and military applications or supplying the many schools and universities around Australia, our focus is to provide quality 3D printing material and expert 3D printing advice at a competitive price.
- Fast shipping to all Australian capital cities.
- Complimentary free standard shipping for all orders over $149
- Pickup Avaliable from our Melbourne Showroom