Bambu Lab A1 Mini Textured PEI Plate [FAP009]
Compatible with A1 Mini
or 4 payments of $11.24 with Info
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, services and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30-day terms with an official purchase order.
Want to become a reseller?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
$10 Flat Rate Shipping - $10.00
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
TNT/DHL - Next Day Express Domestic - $10.00
1 day delivery! Please note Business address only. Residential addresses will incur a fee.
Free pick-up from store - FREE
Free pick-up from '781 High St, Reservoir VIC 3073', between 9am and 5pm
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
Bambu Texture PEI Plate Features and Tips
Excellent first-layer adhesion, Improved durability
After optimizing the manufacturing process of the Bambu Texture PEI Plate, the durability of the plate is enhanced. Additionally, the adhesion between the prints and the plate is significantly improved, eliminating the need for adhesives.
PEI is an excellent material for 3D printing applications due to its ability to withstand the repeated heating and cooling cycles of a printer heatbed. Prints come off easily when the temperature of the heatbed reaches room temperature, and we always recommend waiting until it reaches 35℃ or lower. If the print still adheres to the plate, simply bend the steel plate, and the model will fall right into your hands.
Textured surface finish
Bambu Texture PEI Plate offers a one-of-a-kind first-layer surface. Through the application of a powder-coating process, this PEI Build Plate creates a rugged texture that adds a unique texture to your prints.
Compatibility with various filaments, especially for PLA
PEI enables printing with common materials such as PLA, TPU, PETG, and PVA.
Please apply liquid glue or a glue stick to prevent the sheet from tearing if printing filament other than PLA.
- Increasing the temperature of the heatbed enhances the adhesion of the filament to the build plate. Users can adjust the temperature of the heatbed or apply glue if additional adhesion is needed.
- During the printing process, dust and grease on the surface of the build plate can negatively impact material adhesion. It is recommended to regularly clean the surface with detergent and water to eliminate any dust or grease residue first. If it doesn't work, clean the surface with alcohol.
- Wait until the build plate fully cools down to prevent damage to the plate and prints when removing the printed parts.
- Do not clean the plate with acetone, as it will damage the PEI surface.
- Carefully sanding the surface with fine-grit (600 is recommended) sandpaper can help restore adhesion.