AquaTek™ PVA Support Filament
This is an advanced water-soluble support filament based on a new generation of PVA (polyvinyl alcohol, PVOH) from Kuraray 3D 2000. This filament is ideal for printing complex parts using PLA, PVB, Nylon, and TPU. AquaTek™ PVA is tap water-soluble and is easily removed from the printed part with room-temp water. We extrude this filament using state-of-the-art equipment at our plant in Grand Rapids, MI.
AquaTek™ PVA Attributes:
- Superior to traditional PVA
- Faster solubility in tap water vs. traditional PVA
- Adheres very well to PLA as well as Nylon, PVB, and TPU
- Biodegradable - safe to dispose of at home or office
- Ideal for use on any desktop 3D printer that utilizes support material
Filament diameter specs:
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: 190-220°C
- Bed Temp: 23-70°C
Keep sealed between uses - filament becomes tacky if exposed to general humidity for extended periods of time.