Bambu Lab AMS Hub [SA002-N]
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, services and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30-day terms with an official purchase order.
Want to become a reseller?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
$10 Flat Rate Shipping - $10.00
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
TNT/DHL - Next Day Express Domestic - $10.00
1 day delivery! Please note Business address only. Residential addresses will incur a fee.
Free pick-up from store - FREE
Free pick-up from '781 High St, Reservoir VIC 3073', between 9am and 5pm
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
The AMS Hub is an essential component of any 3D printing setup. It is designed to work in tandem with the Automatic Material System (AMS) to ensure that your 3D printer always has a steady supply of filament. With its compact design and easy-to-use interface, the AMS Hub is the perfect choice for anyone looking to simplify their 3D printing process.
- Essential component of the Automatic Material System (AMS)
- Ensures a steady supply of filament for your 3D printer
- Compact design and easy-to-use interface for user convenience
The AMS Hub is an essential component of any 3D printing setup. It works seamlessly with the Automatic Material System (AMS) to ensure that your 3D printer always has a steady supply of filament, so you can focus on creating high-quality prints without any interruptions. The compact design and easy-to-use interface of the AMS Hub make it a perfect choice for anyone looking to simplify their 3D printing process. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced user, the AMS Hub is easy to use and will help you achieve better results with your 3D prints.
The AMS Hub is used to expand the number of AMS connected to Bambu X1 series printers from 1 (4 channels) to a maximum of 4 (16 channels) to improve the refueling speed across your multiple AMS units and support the redundancy of a buffered signal.
In the Box
4x Bus Cable - 6pin, 1xPTFE Tube, 2x M3*28 Screw
Check out the Wiki article: Connect AMS Hub and Multi-AMS
- Install the AMS Hub on the back of the printer, replacing the Filament buffer if you have one, and use the matching Bambu 4 Pin cable to connect to the printer, use the Bambu 6 Pin cable to connect to the first AMS, then continue to use the 6-pin cable to connect the remaining AMS in series.
- Use the matching PTFE Tube to connect the AMS Hub and the air tube connector on the back of the printer, the tube should pass between the 4-pin plug and the spool holder to reduce the resistance.
- According to the placement of the AMS and the printer, you can choose the appropriate length of the PTFE tube to connect the AMS and the AMS Hub. The tube should be as short as possible and avoid winding to reduce the feeding resistance.
- Materials: Plastic, metal, printed circuit board
- Input: 24V 3A
- Packing size: 250*235*96 mm
- Weight: 700g
- Color: Grey