Bambu Lab ASA Grey (Spool)
Filament On Spool
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, services and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30-day terms with an official purchase order.
Want to become a reseller?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
$10 Flat Rate Shipping - $10.00
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
TNT/DHL - Next Day Express Domestic - $10.00
1 day delivery! Please note Business address only. Residential addresses will incur a fee.
Free pick-up from store - FREE
Free pick-up from '781 High St, Reservoir VIC 3073', between 9am and 5pm
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
Bambu Lab ASA Filament: Redefining Outdoor 3D Printing
Experience a cutting-edge 3D printing filament designed for superior outdoor performance – the Bambu Lab ASA Filament. Infused with the resilient properties of Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate (ASA), our filament promises not just UV stability and durability, but also unmatched weather resistance. It's your perfect partner for outdoor fixtures, automotive parts, garden equipment, and more.
Why Choose Bambu Lab ASA Filament?
- Consistent Printing: We've tailored our filament to guarantee a consistent and reliable 3D printing experience.
- Strong Finish: With exceptional layer bonding, expect prints that are not just aesthetically pleasing, but also built to last.
- Temperature Resilience: Unlike flexible filaments, ASA thrives at higher temperatures, ensuring the integrity of your designs.
Optimized Printing Guidelines:
- Drying Pre-Print: 90°C for 6 hours.
- Storage Conditions: Ensure humidity below 10% RH. Store in a sealed container accompanied by a desiccant.
- Nozzle Temperature: Optimal between 240 - 260°C.
- Bed Temperature (with PVP Glue): Set between 80 - 95°C.
- Printing Speed: Best maintained under 60 mm/s.
Key Physical Characteristics:
- Density: 1.07 g/cm³.
- Vicat Softening Temperature: [106°C].
- Heat Deflection Temperature: [100°C].
- Melting Point: 220°C.
- Flow Rate (Melt Index): 5.8 ± 0.3 g/10 min.
- Tensile Strength: 45 ± 1.5 MPa.
- Elongation at Break: Ranges between 25 - 35%.
- Flexural Modulus: [1920 MPa].
- Flexural Strength: [65 MPa].
- Impact Resistance: [41 kJ/m²].