P3D Hercules MK8 Nozzle to suit Makerbot and Reprap 0.4mm
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, service and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30 day terms with an official purchase order.
If you would like to create an account, please contact us on 1300 334 327, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to become a reseller ?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
Toll 1kg Express Bag - $13.00
Want it yesterday ? This option is the fastest way to get your order delivered, with online tracking. (not available for PO Boxes). Delivery is usually 1-2 business days.
$10 Flat Rate Shipping - $10.00
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
High lubricity replacement Hercules MK8 nozzles to suit Makerbot Replicator 1/2/2x/5th Gen/Mini/Z18 and many Reprap style machines
0.4mm diameter orifice with M6 thread.
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to the nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments ( carbon fiber, metallic etc)
- Corrosion resistant