Printbite Plus 233 x 154mm Suites Creator Pro and similar
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, service and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30 day terms with an official purchase order.
If you would like to create an account, please contact us on 1300 334 327, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to become a reseller ?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at email@example.com
Toll 3kg Express Bag - $13.00
Want it yesterday ? This option is the fastest way to get your order delivered, with online tracking. (not available for PO Boxes). Delivery is usually 1-2 business days.
$10 Flat Rate Shipping - $10.00
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
Printbite+ 233 x 154mm
PrintBite+ can last for the lifetime of your printer, and is compatible with all materials. No tapes or adhesive substrates required. Printed parts “self release” as the heat bed cools down. Leaves parts with a super smooth blemish free bottom surface. Choice of Black or Clear colour, with Matte or Gloss finish. Compatible with all bed levelling and surface probe systems including PINDA, Inductive, Infra-red and Piezo sensors.
SUPERIOR ADHESION PERFORMANCE
- Delivers lifetime adhesion performance
- Does not wear out
- More durable than PEI with wider material compatibility
- Easy to Fit – Easy to use
- Now compatible with Prusa MK2 3D Printers.
- Supplied with hi temp adhesive sheet attached
- Adheres all commonly available materials in useage today
- Eliminates bonding agents and tapes
- Warp free prints without use of brims
- Printed parts self release – no more scraping
- Smooth, flat, bottom finish, pleasing to the the eye
- Avoid squish and reduce post processing of printed parts
- Extremely tough and will change the way you approach your creativity.
PRINTBITE+ SUPPORTS PRINTING OF THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS ON A CLEAN HOT LEVEL BED WITHOUT SUBSTRATES
- PLA (including CF, metalised and other additive formulas)
- ABS (including CF, metalised and other additive formulas)
- Nylon (Taulman range and others including PCTPE)
- Flexibles such as NinjaFlex and Filaflex
- PET/PETG filaments
- Conductive filaments
- PVA support filament
- and many more