Printer Box Enclosure (Prusa Compatible)
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, services and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30-day terms with an official purchase order.
Want to become a reseller?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Order Qualifies for Free Shipping! - FREE
Your order will be shipped by the most economical option, with online tracking. Delivery is usually 2-7 business days.
Free pick-up from store - FREE
Free pick-up from '781 High St, Reservoir VIC 3073', between 9am and 5pm
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
Prusa Box Printer Enclosure
The Prusa Box is an enclosure kit that fully encompasses your 3D printer. Unlike other enclosures, the printer box is available now with FREE SHIPPING Australia wide providing you with a variety of benefits including:
- Maintained internal temperatures to reduce warping
- Protect the Prusa i3 MK3S+ from dust or airborne particles
- Filter the VOC and ultrafine particles produced from 3D printing (ABS, PETG etc)
- A full metal frame allows for enclosure stacking
- 5 hinged doors allow printer access from all sides
- Fully customisable with mods including LED lights, Raspberry Pi addition, internal or external spool holder, thermometer to measure internal temperature, temperature control, webcam etc
- Easy to follow assembly instructions
Please Note: The Prusa enclosure comes with all printed parts, the metal frame and the acrylic panels which produces a fully assembled enclosure. All additional mods are customisable and are sold separately which include: webcam, temperature control, LED lights, raspberry PI, HEPA air filter.