Magigoo Bed Adhesion
Government and Education
3DPrintergear has been supplying government organisations with 3D printers, services and support since 2012. As an approved government customer you will automatically be entitled to 30-day terms with an official purchase order.
Want to become a reseller?
3DPrintergear offers special pricing to genuine resellers. Once your application is approved, your new buying prices will be shown on our website after you login. To apply for a resellers account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TNT/DHL - Next Day Express Domestic - $10.00
1 day delivery! Please note Business address only. Residential addresses will incur a fee.
- Express Dispatch
- Australian Owned & Operated
- Money Back Guarantee
- Quality Assured Products
Magigoo 3D Printing Bed Adhesion
Designed to address the issue of the first layer not sticking, the Magigoo is designed for all 3D printing applications. Maggigoo ensures a strong ahesion to the build plate when printing in warp prone materials such as ABS, PETG, Nylon and PLA.
- Over 100 applications
- Prevents warping
- ABS, PLA, PETG, HIPS, ASA, TPU
- Easy application
- Easy release
- Easy clean
- No smell
- Easy application: applying Magigoo is as easy as child's play. Shake, press, apply. Spread on an active printing area only. No need to cover the whole surface
- Easy-release: Magigoo adhesive properties are designed to release the 3D print once the build plate has cooled.
- Easy-clean: Magigoo can be easily cleaned with water.
- Long-lasting: Magigoo last for 100+ average prints.
- Odorless and safe: Magigoo is safe to use - be it in a closed room or educational workshop with kids.